The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. is a member of Piraeus Bank Group.
It was founded in January 2013, aiming to become one of the key pillars of Piraeus Bank Group, for the effective support of sustainable entrepreneurship in Greece.
Excelixi S.A. is based at the Training Center of Piraeus Bank Group, utilizing its excellent conference facilities in conjunction with the historical Kastri Hotel.
The main areas of activity of Excelixi SA are as follows:
- Green Business
- Electronic Business
- Contemporary Rural Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Excelixi S.A. provides added-value services to its customers, effectively pooling on the know-how of Piraeus Group in these areas. Apart from the synergies with Piraeus Bank Group, Excelixi SA also develops partnerships with companies, institutions and initiatives that align with its mission and principles. Thus, it provides:
- High Quality Educational Services through Integrated Programs and Academies, as well as Specialized Open Training Courses, provided by the Certified Center of Lifelong Learning.
- Consulting Services, on issues of sustainable entrepreneurship and to participate in European funding programs.
- Innovative Quality Certifications for businesses, according to the new business models in the contemporary globalized environment and in cooperation with recognized certification bodies.
- Actions to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship through specialized workshops and synergies with Piraeus Bank Group and internationally recognized bodies.
- Hosting of conferences and events at the convention center where the headquarters of Excelixi S.A. and Kastri Hotel are located.
Our vision is to become a cradle of systematic promotion of sustainable development and an active agent of innovation and reconstruction in critical sectors of the Greek Economy, vitally contributing to the support of contemporary entrepreneurship.