The center uses a variety of tools and methods to serve its mission.
- A planned sequence of focused Workshops that cover aspects of methodologies and tools (for review and sharing), reporting of case studies, food security country profiles and public policy implications.
- A sharing of specific models, tools and data sets for research.
- Delivering policy opinion and receiving comments and reviews by external parties (public officials, private sector, NGOs) on the above deliverables.
- Once per year a course (summer school) for young and new researchers with teaching by COST partners and use of methodologies developed in common.
- Multiple short term scientific missions between partner teams fostering young researchers’ integration to support a full-fledged cross-partner work.